It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
New Student Enrollment
**Please note that during June and July counselors are not in the office. Please call (803) 641-2602 during June and July to speak with our Registrar about seting up an enrollment appointment in August.
Any new student entering South Aiken High School must be enrolled by a parent or guardian to begin school. The following items are required in order to be enrolled:
1. Proof of Residence-This must be in the form of either a gas bill, electric bill, or mortgage/lease agreement. Telephone bills, letters, driver's licenses cannot be accepted.
2. Proof of Guardianship-If a student does not reside with his/her natural or adoptive parent(s), legal guardianship approval through the court system is required for the entering student.
3. Proof of Immunization-South Carolina law requires that all entering students provide immunization information. Students from out-of-state will have 30 days to comply.
4. Official Withdrawal Documentation-Students must have proper documentation from their previous school
5. Social Security Card
6. Birth Certificate
7. All students must present a discipline record from previous school prior to enrollment.
Please be prepared when enrolling students and bring ALL of this required information to the Guidance Office.
No "Files" exist(s)